Naked Running Band
Naked® running band has proven performance for carrying hydration flasks, accessories and other stuff in ultra trail, marathon and triathlon training and racing. It comes in a full range of sizes 1 to 12 (28″ to 39″ or 71 cm to 99 cm).
It is a light weight, breathable, non-chafing, bounce-resistant and versatile product, with 3 individual pockets (opening with easy pull tabs) and elastic loops in the back. To use it, simply put your feet through the continuous loop band and slide it up and over your hips. No further adjustment is required.
Specs & Features:
- Made from quick-drying power mesh fabric
- Unique wegith distributing exo-skeleton
- Can carry multiple bottles of different sizes (e.g. 6 oz. hard shells, 500ml collapsible, etc.)
- Can hold any model of the newest large format smart phones
- Pockets can securely hold many other accessories, including energy gels and bars, keys, sunglasses, headlamp, even a banana!
- Two silicone backed elastic straps designed to carry your rain shell that also doubles as a secure trekking pole carrier
- Built-in race number shock cord attachments
- A key hook
- Total capacity is 2+ liters
- Weight = 63g
- Above all, nothing bounces or shifts while running – all while remaining comfortable.
Naked® running band is available in a broad range of sizes – from 1 to 12 – corresponding to waist/hip measurements from 28″ to 39″ (71 cm to 99 cm) according to how you prefer to wear it.
To find the perfect fit for you, simply measure the circumference of your waist where you want to wear your band (up high on your waist, on your hips, or low over your butt) and select the correct size according to this chart. Consider, the measurement taken will be where the top of the running band will sit. If you are unsure or even slightly over a whole inch, always go up one size. Remember, it is a high performance compression garment so don’t suck your tummy in or hold your breath while measuring (it is not a competition and sizing is unrelated to your regular pants!)