The Saucony Spitfire is built for the entry-level sprinter. It offers a versatile spike plate that can be used over a variety of sprint distances. The quarter cage and eyebrow helps keep the foot locked to the shoe platform for great performance rounding turns. Includes fourteen 1/4" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Weight: 5.3 oz (size 8)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length provides a snug sprint fit
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Mid-foot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
- EVA midsole for underfoot cushioning.
- Pebax Plate is a forefoot polymer plate that provides lightweight, flexible traction.
- Contains 7 spike receptacles.
- Open Mesh covers the upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Supportive Synthetic Overlays keep the upper snug to the foot.
- Quarter Cage overlays look the foot in for maximum support when rounding turns.